Saturday, July 17, 2010

Meekness


The next Red letter in my Bible:
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
This still part of a special teaching session of Jesus with His disciples.

RG: Lord, I noticed that you started your sentences with "Blessed" what do you mean by this?

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: It means supremely blest, fortunate, well off and happy.

RG: Isn't it Lord this what people are looking for? Many people now use "God Bless" as way of wishing happiness.

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: Yes, but they will not find real blessedness until they become a citizen of the Kingdom.

RG: So that's why you said Blessed are the poor in spirit for it will lead to them to the Kingdom. Blessed are those who mourn for they will long for the Kingdom and be comforted.

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: Now I'm telling you "Blessed are the meek for they will inherit the earth"

RG: Lord this is a surprise!! before I ask you the most important question what do you mean by meek? Is it the same as humility?

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: Humility and meekness are similar, both of them are attitude of the heart of not being boastful nor arrogant even if you know that you have power and ability, but instead willing to serve others and willing to submit to God silently. He has confidence in God that everything that is happening to him is part of God's purpose in his life, so he do not complain but continue to submit to God. This is the attitude that God likes because He can guide and teach a person who are humble and meek. These are the characters that the Kingdom of God values.

RG: You have shown us exactly what it is Lord when you came and submit yourself to the cross. And how can a meek person inherit the earth? is this the same earth where we now live?

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: Yes, in this present time this will be more of the inhabitants of this world. Example in your case you can inherit the people where you are, to win them to the Kingdom.

RG: Oh Lord you know that it is my desire.

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying:But RG there is more, and I want you to look forward for this: The full inheritance of the meek as far as this earth is concern is when I fully established my Kingdom here on earth. You will be co-heirs with me. It's not just the people that you will inherit but the earth itself. You will be one of my governors and administrators you will be with me in governing this planet for 1000 years.

RG: When will this be Lord?

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: When I come for the second time..

RG: But I might be dead that time...please don't forget my children or grandchildren.

Lord Jesus Seemingly Saying: Don't worry, even if you are dead, I will resurrect you back to life and I will give you an indestructible body together with those who died whose lives are surrendered to me. Those who are still alive and are my followers will also have a changed body and together you will float and meet me in the air. Then we will come back to earth and established my Kingdom and we will rule this earth for 1000 years. This earth will be in great abundance as never before. There will be peace, love, justice, safety and prosperity. Wild animals will be setting side by side to each other, there will no more fear, no more tears...

RG: What a wonderful world it would be!!! Please tell me more about this Kingdom Lord... Oh I have so many questions but this sight is enough for me to contain right now!!!


Go and Make Disciples of all Nations

Understanding Islam