Monday, July 19, 2010

Righteousness


This the next Red Letters in my Bible
Mat 5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

RG: Righteousness!!! Oh Lord, a very rare commodity here on earth, its not even use by people anymore in ordinary conversations. I can only hear it preached and read from religious book and of course from the Bible.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: You are right RG, but you know the word righteous and righteousness are two words that supposed to be concerned with everyday living. It means being ‘right’, ‘fair’, ‘just’ and ‘honest’. A righteous person is one who does right or is in the right.

RG: Wow! what a description. I can just imagine if all the people in our society are like that. From traffic enforcers, police, in the marketplace, drivers, government officials, congressmen, senators, judges and President. What a wonderful place to be!

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: I'm glad that you are longing for such society. and I want you not just to long for it, but crave and thirst for it. I told you in our last talk, that when my Kingdom will be established here on earth it will be more than what who have imagined.

RG: Oh Lord, let your Kingdom come!

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: Not yet RG, I still have to gather more righteous people from among nations. I want every tribe and every nation on earth to be represented in that Kingdom. So I want you to continue to be my partner in this business.

RG: But Lord is there any righteous men left?

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: You are right, no one is righteous not even you. But that moment when you accepted the righteousness that come from the Father, I declared you righteous when you trusted me. There will still be many who will thirst for that righteousness, and like you, they will be declared righteous too.

RG: Oh God. Where will I be if you did not made me righteous before you? I thank you Jesus for what you have done in the cross, you made yourself unrighteous by paying the penalty of unrighteousness and sin so that I will be righteous before God. You cloth me Lord with your righteousness.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: RG, now that you are declared righteous I want you to live to that name. Be holy for thats what you are. Exercise what is right, what is fair, what is just with all honesty and sincerity. This is what it will be when my Kingdom come.

RG: Lord, please be gracious to me, teach me, mold me to be able to live a righteous life.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: Just remain in me, and let my words remain in you and you will be fine.

RG: Thank you Lord..... Hmmm, Lord can I ask You something? Since I begin meditating the red letters in my Bible you always bring to my attention "Your Kingdom" Your first preaching was to repent for the Kingdom of heaven is near" and then you are talking about Your Kingdom that is coming here on earth". Can you explain it further?

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: The Kingdom of God is in Heaven, I created the earth so that it will be an extension of my Kingdom. When I created man, I gave him this earth to be his dominion, he is suppose to subdue it and be the ruler of the earth. So the earth is man's dominion. My Purpose was, as man rules the earth he is to reflect my glory and my character that's why I created him in my image. But man surrendered it to Satan by listening to him and disobeying Me, so from that time on Satan has been ruling many parts of the earth, his unrighteousness, injustice, unfairness and dishonesty is just everywhere. You can see it in the government, in cities, in marketplace in the streets, at home and even in the hearts of individuals. His demons are also here. He is still working hard to subdue this earth in fact he will be ruling this earth for sometime under one government. But he can not subdue it because there will still be many people who will not bow down to him.

RG: Yes Lord I read it in your word and I heard it preached before.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: You don't have to be ignorant about this RG.. look at the banking system how they are slowly merging and currencies are uniting. Look at the advancement of internet capabilities. Can you imagine if the data base of Face Book, Google, Yahoo and Microsoft be gather together? that is enough to track down all political leaders, professionals and intellectuals of the earth. Everything now are gearing towards one world government and in preparation for Satan's temporary establishment of his kingdom.

RG: Yes Lord I also read about tribulation, oh it's a dreadful story! but I know that you will come and rescue your people.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: Yes, That is the time when I will establish my Kingdom here on earth, because the earth is not his. This is reserved for the meek, and I see to it that the meek inherit this earth, I will give this to its rightful rulers, men who are like Adam before he surrender this to Satan. and I will be here to be the King of rulers, kings that will reflect my glory and my character. And you who have surrendered your life to me, should rejoice because you are a citizen of this Kingdom. Together we will rule this earth for 1000 years.

RG: Oh Lord, This is too wonderful to behold. You mean you will be our King and you will assign territories for us to govern? Oh Lord, a farm with pond for me is enough hehehehe I will be fishing the whole day.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: Hehehehe sure you can have that pond teeming with so many fish but its more than that RG, there are so many wonderful things that will be there during this period, can you imagine this world ruled by Me?

RG: But Lord, I thought you are preparing us for heaven!

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: I will tell you more about that RG, but I want you to answer this; What did I promised you RG in John 3:16 when you believed?

RG: Eternal life.

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: Is living for 1000 years eternal life?

RG: Oh Oh... so there is more!!! Oh my God, Oh my Lord who can understand your ways! Your so great!!!how can you be mindful of me?

Lord Jesus seemingly saying: I love you RG, that's why I am mindful of you...as your son JI said of me "I choose to die just to have you by my side for eternity"

Go and Make Disciples of all Nations

Understanding Islam